ALL final confirmations by operator are dependent on Costa Rica National Park availability as there are a maximum number of daily visitors allowed. For this reason, advance reservations are a must.
SouthernExpeditionsCR.com reserves the right to Cancel or Reschedule any trip due to uncontrolled natural reasons or disasters. In the event of such cancellation, those with reservations shall be notified as soon as possible and a full refund of payments (excluding processing charges) will be given.
SouthernExpeditionsCR.com and participating agents are not responsible for any expenses incurred for non-refundable air tickets, equipment, medical costs, etc.
Full payment required at time of booking (within 48 hours). Direct deposit in Banco BCR. Paypal processing fee is 3.5% and non-refundable.
Refunds are usually given under these circumstances:
– A cancellation made 21 or more days before due date, 80% refund, 20% penalty (due to banking and park fees we will have incurred)
– A cancellation made 13 days before the tour date: The client will pay 80% to SouthernExpeditionsCR.com
– A cancellation made 7 days before the tour date: The client will pay 100% to SouthernExpeditionsCR.com
– 100% refund– uncontrolled natural resources or disasters if cancelled by tour operator
– In case of “no show” – 100% penalty
– No refunds will be made for any unused portion of a tour
Passengers 10 years and over will pay the normal adult fee. Passengers 3 years old and under are considered infants and may be eligible for discount. Parents will assume their expenses and provide their meals.
SouthernExpeditionsCR.com reserves the right to change the route of any tour if it is considered to be beneficial to the client.
SouthernExpeditionsCR.com reserves the right to exclude any participant in the tour if his/her behavior is in anyway injurious to the welfare of the group.